Up to 60,000 Euros
Our client, specialists in the Lift and Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Field Manager based around the Dublin area to join their team on a permanent basis.
12-10-2021 01:47 PM
Dublin (Ireland Coverage)
Up to 60,000 Euros
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift and Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Field Manager based around the Dublin area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The Custom Field Manager has overall responsibility for the field-based activities throughout their prescribed geographic area. Responsible for providing full supervisory support to installation engineers, whilst working to agreed targets including, field efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and health & safety.
- The Custom Field Manager is responsible for supervising the installation process and ensuring that the necessary measures to reach installation targets are in place. Their primary aim is to deliver the completed product to the customer within the parameters set, ensuring costs and quality are not compromised in doing so. The NI Field Manager is accountable for the pre-contract maintenance and the handover process, ensuring that these are managed in line with customer expectations and best practice customer service.
- Plan and coordinate direct activities of the Engineers in his/her group to deliver the Company's business objectives (i.e. customer satisfaction, operational results, quality, efficiency metrics etc.)
- Ensure labour planning and appointment of Sub-Contract labour as required.
- Timely submission and management of fitter’s timesheets.
- Safety audits, safety walks and near miss reporting all in line with the safety manifesto.
- Timely planning and organising of all deliveries of materials and tooling to site.
- Induction of new fitters/trainees.
- In conjunction with the Projects Manager, agreement of subcontract installation costs and submission of quotations to the Projects Manager.
- Ordering of local materials as required.
- Regular site visits to check progress of installation and discuss any issues with the customer.
- Management of all PPE and workwear for Fitters and Sub Contractors.
- Management of fitter’s hand tools.
- Have the creative ability, energy and drive to develop and implement strategies to meet and exceed financial and non-financial objectives.
- A good commercial awareness, being able to mitigate problems arising.
- Excellent communication, customer service and man management skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP processes is desirable.
- Sound lift knowledge and ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to plan, organise and follow up to ensure compliance to agreed action plans.
- Innovative and proactive approach to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience – proven experience as an installation engineer.
- NVQ OR HND.
- Awareness and experience of Health and Safety regulations and processes.